About DAV Newsletter
Intent upon keeping the Flag of pristine flying, it was natural that the Dayanando Angelo Vedic (D.A.V.) Trust was attracted towards Nepal and Joined its hand with the renowned educational organization of Nepal with the objective to establish, organize and manage educational institutes all over Nepal under uniform ideology and curriculum. Hence, D.A.V. Sushil Kedia Vishwa Bharati School was established. On the completion of successful decade long service, it expanded its wing higher up and hand its own college established in the year 2003.
As per the global requirements and earnest request of students/parents, D.A.V. Science College (B.Sc. Microbiology, B.Sc. Physics) has been established in 2014 A.D. It is run by a team of science experts and academic scholars, therefore, it is undoubtedly of international standard as far as Science and Technology is concern. The D.A.V. Science College is built on its own values designed to emulate those students who belong to the field of science and technology.
- To promote the essence of self-dependence, moral behavior and dedication of duty.
- To impart quality education by focusing on a rapport among the students, teachers and parents.
- To establish D.A.V. College itself as a first model institute in the country.
D.A.V. has its distinct mission to provide internationally acclaimed quality education to the students. To materialize that mission, this college tends to modify, modernize and update approaches and teaching methods time and again. By doing so, this institution aspires to produce highly qualified human resources for the global market of 21st century. Our such aspiration has secret connection with offering the students techno-friendly education and inculcating them human ideals such as humanity, humility and love. We whole heartedly believe on the idea of Bashudaiva Kutumbakam – The entire world is and extended family.
- A team of professional and scholars
- Applied education with industrial visits and practices.
- Regular assessment
- Regular interaction with parents
- Individual case of student
- Well-equipped library.
- A fully scientific e-library
- Scholarship and awards
- Frequent project works
- A well-modernized Research Lab facility equipped with latest technology
- Chances of placement